Saturday 28 February 2009

Update!

Hi everyone!

Sorry its been ages, but not really been a lot going on in the diet and fitness stakes over the last couple of weeks... Well, I've been trying to eat healthily (and doing ok for the most part!), but excercise has fallen by the wayside.

The reason for this? A naff little virus that has really got on my nerves for the past few weeks... It's one of those ones where you think its gone and then you wake up the next day and realise it is very much still there! However, the worst seems to have passed for now, so I'm hoping to get back on the treadmill next week!

On the eating front, the main issue that seems to be a problem is doing shifts! My job is really unpredicatable and there are times I work solidly through the shift, then there are other shifts where I have more free time. It's also a job in itself to try to get the food prepared the night before - especially if I am on a late shift followed by an early shift and don't get home til 9.30pm, and I'm up at 6 am the next day!

Does anyone else do shift work? I'd love to hear any suggestions!

MizzWorthy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment