Tuesday 10 February 2009

Day 3...

Hi everyone,

So its day three and still going to plan. The food I've been eating is actually making me feel reasonably full and I'm managing not to snack too much between meals, other than on fruit, and even then not too much. I have also kept up with the excercise too, and my running is coming on gradually - that will take a few weeks before I can run for 20 minutes and then I'll just concentrate on building up my time and speed. My legs are starting to feel a weeny bit more toned up, which is nice.

I've planned in a couple of treats too - I'm meeting mum for coffee tomorrow and planning on having a small skinny hazelnut latte, so that I don't feel deprived. I'm also going out for a meal with my BF on Thursday (in leiu of Valentines day - I'm working this weekend unfortunately...). I don't know what will be on the menu, but I'll just try to eat light that day and then make reasonable choices on the night, rather than get all stressed about it...

So far so good then!

I'm also thinking I might post a regular photo on here which I will eventually turn into a slideshow which will show my progress...

Thanks for reading!

MizzWorthy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! Winter is, in my opinion, a really tricky time to diet. I don't know about you but I always crave really stodgy food when it's this cold!

    I think you should post photos, I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see your progress. Plus, it might inspire me to get off my bum and do some exercise!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete